Make Me Builder is the best platform for affordable construction services

Permits >> Pre Construction >> Change of Land Use

Custom Enquiry Form

Change of Land Use

Change of Land Use (CLU) permission is a permission for a land to be authorized to be utilized for a purpose it is currently permitted for. Typically agricultural lands would be converted to be used as residential, commercial or industrial if they fall in zones in the controlled areas falling within the municipal limits in the State.

Personal Details


I agree with the Terms and Conditions.